Job title: Senior B2B and Wholesale Support Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Manage, operate and implement access network activities related to access technologies (MW, IP DSLAM and Service Routers)
- Manage, operate and implement all B2B and WHS projects with the target TTD.
- Manage, operate and follow all B2B and WHS customers faults with the target TTR
- Follows-up orange offered access services and maintain them at best quality level.
- Provide level 2 technical support and immediate intervention for orange services (IP VPN , AVPN and Internet leased lines) to achieve customer satisfaction and meet the SLA terms and conditions.
- Support field team to deliver and maintain data / APN services.
- Analyse and prepare the faults incidents reports and recommend for the management the action plans needed to improve the customers experience.
- Participate in designing, studying, feasibility and implementing for MPLS interconnectivity solutions for large enterprise customers and capital projects with full collaboration with Engineering, Digital Service and EBU teams.
- Provide technical support in MPLS and MCPE level for EBU team in handling customer complaints and remote support assistance requests through attending meetings, emails and conference calls.
- Provide technical support for Wholesale customers at MPLS level through service activation and faults handling for different type of circuits (NNI ,IPLC ,TRBH, ..etc ).
- Maintain and update internet leased lines and wholesale support database in regular basis and Netboss service activation in both MPLS and MCPE levels for EBU customers
- Good Communication, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Presentation Skills, B2B / Information and Communication Technology ;
- - Excellent command of IP network technologies. Ability to learn.
- - Working under pressure
- - Good Knowledge in access technologies, fixed and mobile
- - CCNA/CCNP certificate is a must
- - Wide knowledge and experience in networks troubleshooting mechanisms and procedures
- - Multitasking to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and deliver objectives effectively and on time.
- - Good knowledge and experience in network designs and setups.
- - Good knowledge and experience in network and security protocols and standards.
- - Good knowledge and experience in different network and security techs, routers and switches.
- - Bsc. Telecommunication (telecommunication, Electrical or Computer Engineering) with 3 years experience in IP service domain