Job title: Roaming and Mobile Services Expert
Job typeFull time
- Managing the commercial activities of the Int'l SMS business (Wholesale, Enterprise, Firewall, Hubs, interconntions, and contracts).
- Defining the commercial annual roadmap in line with the overall directorate strategy.
- Contributing to the fulfillment of the budget in terms of revenues, costs (CAPEX and OPEX).
- Delivering and implementing the annual marketing plan.
- Sustaining the relationships with the main strategic wholesale partners (hubs, aggregotos, vendors)
- - Managing the projects with the IPX and mobile services providers.
- Managing the projects with the Data Clearing House and Financial Clearing House.
- Handling wide range of commercial contracts and service order forms while working closely with legal, regulatory, tax and finance teams.
- Negotiating the business deals and contracts with the partners/suppliers while translating the strategic objectives into specific contractual terms and conditions.
- Developing new mobile services.
- Problem Solving, English Language Proficiency, Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills, Analytical and research skills;
- - BSc in Marketing.
- - Telecommunication/Computer Engineering
- - BSc in Business Administration