Job title: RPA Developer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelTeam Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Handle RPA related tasks (Code development tasks, Support, QA …etc).
- Optimize process for maximum speed and scalability.
- Deliver a high quality coding level with high readability, well organized structure with minimum bugs
- Prepare reports and documentation and maintenance of RPA processes/tools.
- Project Management, Good Communication, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Presentation Skills;
- - Bachelor’s degree in IT, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or CS.
- - 1+ Years of experience in robotic process automation (RPA) (e.g. UiPath )
- - 1+ Years of experience in .Net (C# or Vb.net) and Web API
- - Acquire certificate in RPA system (e.g UiPath RPA Certified Developer - certification ) Certificates in IT related fields are preferable.