Job title: Business Demand Expert
Job typeFull time
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Providing advisory services to Business units by presenting solutions, new features and technologies practice in coordination with the related ITN department .
- Support TTM Deliverables by applying proper assessments and collect/consolidate ITN Feedback .
- Support Business Owners in the specification of functional Requirements and recognition of impacted areas
- Compare final scope with original Business needs in coordination with the related ITN department ..
- Support ITN departments to validate vendor’s Proposals and ensure its fulfilment for Business Requirements when needed.
- Identifying SWOT with impacted parties
- Support preparation for UAT best practices and execution way in coordination with the related ITN department
- provide governance service to support Commercial Launch by ensuring timeliness in coordination with the related ITN department
- provide governance service to support build test scenarios & applying best practices
provide governance service to build risk assessment applying best practices
- Project Management, Good Communication, Teamwork Skills, English Language Proficiency, Presentation Skills;
- Strong RDBMS , Tools & Utilities, and UNIX / Linux , programming languages e.g. J2EE, JAVA, C, ASP.net and WEB Development experience
- - Knowledge of Business Modelling and Business Cases is a plus.
- - Certificates in IT related fields are preferable.
- - Strong System analysis and Project Management Skills.
- - Strong command of Microsoft office, specially Excel and PowerPoint.
- - Strong technical, system architecture & specification background related to Telecom IT Solutions.
- - Minimum of 5 Years experience in related field.
- - Bachelor degree in computer science, Business Information Systems, Information Technology and Information Systems, Information Science or Software Engineering.