Job title: Entrepreneurship Supervisor - Zarqa and Irbid (Limited Contract)
- Manage BIG by Orange strategy, daily operations, partnerships and plans and make sure to fulfill its approved KPIs in alignment with steering committee directions and EU requirements and with full alignment and coordination with Orange Fab plans.
- Work to the maximum benefit of joining startups and ensure their support and development through all possible means in addition to closely connecting and communicating with them.
- Manage the corporate communications messages and campaigns related to BIG plans for Orange and align with social media, commercial and internal communications to ensure consistency.
- Participate in startups progress stages and evaluation.
- Hold and chair regular meetings with the startups, provide support and manage conflict.
- Keep a track for all startups information and journey from outreach to graduation.
- Monitor and report location performance against set indicators and plans.
- Remain updated about telecom sector, startups echo system and national CER initiatives
- Support other related requested projects.
- Manage maintenance of BIG by Orange location, lease contract, cleanness, branding.
- Additional duties requested by the line manager
- Good Communication;
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Entrepreneurship
- 4-6 years experience in related field especially at supervisory role
- Good connections in Entrepreneurship ecosystem