Job title: Backend Developer Expert
Job typeFull time
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Develop and Build Microservices.
- Supports building the environment for Continuous Integration (devOps) + test automation.
- Developing enterprise-grade highly scalable application.
- Displaying initiative and an ability to lead others, and develop applications team disciplined manner.
- Utilizing and applying robust analytic thinking with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues.
- Conduct team code reviews.
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area.
- Build and maintains continuous integration/continuous delivery tools and processes.
- Provides thought leadership to software development teams and champions best practices for CI/CD.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Computer Skills;
- Experience working with Git, Jira, and Agile methodologies.
- Experience of working with source code control tools like Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Experience with Agile software development practices such as XP, Lean Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Strong foundation of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with REST and service-based architectures.
- Experience Implementing WCF services and WebAPI.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture.
- Relational Database Experience (Oracle SQL,MS SQL 2016 , SQLite ).
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience in integrations using different integration interfaces and APIs including ( oracle stored procedures , web service, HTTP/Https ,TMF ,File based, MySql and MsSQL ).
- Experience in responsive design.
- Expert knowledge of Java, spring boot, spring, hibernate, sql , Amazon Web Services (AWS), Algorithms, JPA.
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) and its use in testing, building and deploying mobile apps.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, Computer Engineering with minimum 5+ years of experience in related field.