Job title: Senior Infrastructure Operations Administrator
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- Excellent knowledge in Operating system: Windows, Redhat, Centos, Ubuntu, Solaris, ..etc, in addtion to High availability, VMware virtualization, Containerization and backup services.
- Good knowledge in HW: Oracle/SUN, IBM, EMC, DELL and HP.
- Fundamental knowledge in networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP and VPN) is required.
- Concepts of (NFS, CIFS,FTP,SFTP, TELNET, SSH) is required.
- Responsible & Maintaining accurate documentation and records for the storage and backup infrastructure Assist in the build of storage and backup/recovery infrastructure.
- Ability to automate processes and write scripts in some administrative language (Perl, Shell, Ansible ..etc).
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues & problems on production environments.
- Deployment of new clients to the existing infrastructure
- Ensure that all services are consistently available to the business customers.
- Complete proactive and preventive system upgrades on a timely basis to avoid any potential failures.
- Willing to be on call 24/7/365.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD process and DevOps tools such as Dockers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible …etc in order to support container-based applications and services.
- Manage the operations of DevOps tools in terms of infrastructure layers (HW, OS, ..etc).
- Develops and maintains documentation required for operational procedures, troubleshooting aids, and technical analyses for products, features, and capabilities.
- Problem Solving, Communication Skills;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or any IT related fields.
- At least (3) years continuous professional technical experience in IT technology with qualified certifications, achievement track record & training in the above mentioned Accountability Technical Areas.
- Solid understanding of HW & SAN technologies and principals.
- Solid knowledge in OS management, mainly MS Windows & Linux falvors.
- RedHat Certification is prefferred.
- Basic understanding of virtualization & containerization technologies.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- knowledge in Large Corporate applications , with integrated end-to-end infrastructure IT services covering the areas of Data Centre Sites, (Unix,Microsoft), Backup/Recovery, Monitoring, and Scheduling system tools.
- Good knowledge & Experience in Project Management.