Job title: Marketing expert - Loyalty
Job typeFull time
Key Accountabilities :
- Identify loyalty market, customer needs for new products, offers and services
- Benchmark loyalty programs with all operators in the region and on FT group affiliates.
- Manage loyalty product line marketing planning and roadmaps
- Manage loyalty products & offers portfolio management
- Mange loyalty product design, development and deployment Customer Experience design per product, offer, and service
- Introduce innovation services and Vas services as with loyalty offers
- Manage loyalty product life cycle; product performance and corrective actions when needed
- Define customer value proposal
- Prepare business case and plan when needed
- Define marketing requirements for the launches , Go to matrket check list inclusing all CBM scripts and targeted audience.
- Monitor the loyalty program performance in coordination with finance controlling (revenues, profitability, customer satisfaction, churn ..etc)
- Contribute to communication policy definition
- Coordinate with all concerned parties internally and externally
- Manage the loyalty third party team
- Digitize the experience of Tikram and orange deals in cooperation with Digital transformation team
- Responsible for loyalty content across all platforms.
Education & Experience:
- University degree in Marketing , Telecommunications
- industrial engineer
- 5-8 years experience in related field, with minimum 3 years experience in Marketing .
- related experience in Telecom industry .
- Excellent command of Microsoft office .
- Good Communication;
- University degree in Marketing , Telecommunications . industrial engineer
- 5-8 years experience in related field, with minimum 3 years experience in Marketing