Job title: Business Continuity Expert
Job typeFull time
FunctionsNetwork & Information Security
Key Accountabilities :
- Develop, validate with the management and continuously review the business continuity and crisis management strategy, policies, framework, etc
- while ensuring compliance to Orange Group recommendations and international standards.
- Prepare and conduct Business Impact Analysis to identify, prioritize, and quantify the impact of disruptive events on services, business processes, technologies, premises, assets, etc.
- Identify critical activities (systems, services, business processes, etc.) based on the business impact analysis.
- Develop and continuously review clear and comprehensive business continuity plans (BCP) for critical activities across the organization.
- Design and lead the testing and reporting of the BCPs to ensure their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create crisis scenarios based on the potential threats on the organization.
- Plan, conduct and document crisis drills.
- During a crisis; work closely with the BCCM Manager in managing the crisis as per OJ crisis framework.
- Prepare the lessons learnt, RETEX and Post crisis reports at the end of any crisis declared at OJ.
- Establish the OJ crisis thresholds in line with the group directive and approve them by Security governance.
- Ensure Crisis Command Center readiness and test the crisis communication tools.
- Work with ITN teams on the disaster recovery management and technical resiliency program.
- Follow-up on all related business continuity incidents with ITN teams, analyze root cause and set corrective actions.
- Work with the ITN change management committee to ensure proper alignment of related action plans with BCCM requirements.
- Identifying business continuity requirements of products and technical components for TTM (pTTM & iTTM) and special projects through working with the “Security by Design” SBD committee.
- Prepare and support BCCM training and awareness sessions for different teams across the organization.
- Conduct periodic BCCM maturity reviews and audits to ensure the compliance with international standards and Orange Group requirements.
- Work with the group directive of BCCM and OMEA division on different exercises related to BCCM.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or IT related fields.
- 5 years of experience in related field.
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer are Lead Auditor certificate are preferable.
- Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) is a plus.
- Knowledgeable and experienced business continuity and crisis management best practices and ISO standards.
- Good knowledge of IT systems, mobile technologies, data networking & infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of telecommunications business sector including mobile, fixed and carrier services.
- Good knowledge of risk management principles and standards.
- Good Communication;
- Knowledgeable and experienced business continuity and crisis management best practices and ISO standards
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer are Lead Auditor certificate are preferable
- 5 years of experience in related field
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or IT related fields