Job title: Human Resources Expert
Job typeFull time
- Overlook all HR main Processes (Recruitment, Training, Performance Management, Grievances, Compensation & benefits, Career Development ..etc) to ensure consistency between the policy and implementation.
- understanding the strategy of the company and make sure HR processes are aligned with the strategy.
- Consult and provide guidance to business units all HR main processes to ensure satisfaction and business results.
- Ensure that all needed updates in HR reaches all employees through clear communication and other channels such as internal communication.
- Contributes in specific transversal projects (productivity, resources optimization, workload distribution) or actions to ensure that all actions decided by the concerned CO and CHRO are implemented in the Business Units.
- Monitor on monthly basis the labor cost and headcount analysis, and come up with solutions to optimize resources (redeployment, exit actions) with coordination with the Business Units Management.
- Understands and analyze needed HR data and HR Metrics.
- listening to employees and responding through formal surveys (eNPS, Barometer and as per the need) and informal ways to give feedback and recommend corrective actions.
- Manages and resolves employees relations issues, through multiples ways such as providing guidance, or through representation as part of the interrogation committee.
- works closely with management and employees to ensure understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- participates in planning training needs with line management.
- participate in employment decisions as part of the interview committee.
- Respond to other operational needs.
- Project Management, Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills;
- Preferably with any HR certification such as PHRi or SPHRi
- 5 years experience, 2 at least in HR function
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration, MIS or Industrial Engineering