Job title: BI/AI agile product owner
Job typeFull time
- Accountable for use cases business case realization
- Responsible of effective collaboration with all stakeholders to ensure use cases delivery.
- Manage use cases projects implementation.
- Lead and build use cases backlog.
- Meets data governance requirements with the strong support of the data steward & business owner.
- Aware of the business priorities and follows up the team capacity planning
- Support and promote use cases across the Company
- Define indicators to measure the success of the use case
- Ability to engage with stakeholders, influence and engage them.
- Align with the orange group use cases and best practices.
- English Language Proficiency, Communication Skills, Strategic planning;
- - B.SC. in a quantitative field such as Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- - 5+ years on relevant experience.
- - Able to communicate at all level with natural aptitude for negotiating successfully.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments effectively, work autonomously in a very fast paced and demanding environment.
- - Commercial experience with data.
- - Exposure to agile methodologies