Job title: Senior Network Operations Engineer
Job typeFull time
Job LevelSenior Team Member
FunctionsInformation Technology and Networks
- To maintain & operate our 2G, 3G, & 4G BTSs and microwave links.
- Implement all BTS network expansions.
- Perform site acceptance through the COL.
- Installation of New Microwave links.
- BTS trouble shooting & mini link trouble shooting.
- Co-ordinate the installation of MW links.
- Maintain our Sites and Microwave Links.
- In charge of Operation and Maintenance for the RAN network (BSC, RNC, MBTS).
- Commissioning on line new 2G/3G/4G sites.
- Acceptance of New BSCs and RNCs.
- Daily preventive check on the Mobile equipment.
- Trouble shooting for the RAN network.
- Opening any unknown problem with FT skill center (NOSC) and direct to customer office in case of emergency.
- Analyze the dysfunction of the Transmission.
- Monitor the quality of transmission equipments installation and the use of standards.
- Trouble shooting for the MW network.
- MW configuration and integration.
- Repair electrical faults ( wiring and electrical distribution panels indoor/outdoor and pillar).
- Repair backup generators and their ATS panels.
- Repair A/C's ( package, split unit, window type ).
- Working with the bad weather ( rain & snow ) on live electricity.
- Climb electricity pillar to check electrical panels & wiring that providing Microwave sites.
- Do the (new installations/renew) of DC power systems & their wiring.
- Teamwork Skills, Communication Skills, Computer Skills;
- Bachelor degree in telecommunication engineering.
- 1-3 Years of experience in relevant domain.
- Good communication skill.
- Can read and write, and good knowledge of MS office.
- Knowing and use all necessary safety tools.