Job title: Security Control Expert
Job typeFull time
FunctionsNetwork & Information Security
- Provide subject matter expertise in the control and enforcement of physical security in accordance with international standards and approved best practices.
- Monitor and control the enforcement of the physical security programs and practices in accordance with endorsed physical strategy and policies.
- Report on the physical security practices and procedures along with proper recommendations and corrective actions whenever deemed necessary.
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the physical security controls (practices and procedures) wherever applied at OJ sites.
- Supervise and ensure the implementation of security procedures to protect OJ assets and people.
- Continuously coordinate with legal, HR, and buildings departments.
- Good Communication, Problem Solving, Leadership skills (Organization.);
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering or Computer Engineering with 5 years of experience in managing and leading the people and security issues, or equivalent experience in related fields.
- Proven track record showing profound knowledge in the technical specifications for security related systems and facility protection enforcement, including engineered and administrative physical security measures and security auditing functions