Job title: Quality Manager
Job typeFull time
- Plan & manage the modeling, analyzing, designing and documenting business processes, as well as overseeing the implementation of process improvements to ensure the compliance with the international quality standards.
- Follow up on the implementation of the EFQM Excellence Model requirements in the company , manage the certification cycle to ensure the compliance of the Organizational Management system to the Excellence Standard .
- Plan and manage quality audits to ensure the compliance with the quality system international standards and applicable policies and regulations.
- Manage the performance of quality audits to ensure that all main processes and major risk areas are covered and the sector objectives are met effectively.
- Plan & manage the continual improvement cycle and verify the effectiveness of corrective actions taken as a result of the audit to continuality improve and sustain the QMS at highest quality standards.
- Manage & follow up the implementation & maintenance of the QMS to ensure work consistency & to increase the performance.
- Validate the new processes & any modification on existing once to ensure the compliance with the quality standards
- Report to top management on the performance with regards to compliance with QMS and on needs required to improve the QMS.
- Lead, manage and motivate the team to ensure commitment and consistently high performance.
- Spread the quality knowledge & methodology for improving the QMS within the organization.
- Project Management, Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Quality Management domain
- 7 to 10 years minimum experience, at least 4 years in quality managerial position