Job title: Innovation & Growth Opportunities Manager
- - Search, Collect, study, analyze and evaluate new innovation and growth opportunities markets and propose related strategy or projects to increase Orange Jordan new revenues.
- - Do some market analysis and sizing for the potential new markets
- - Analyze financial and non-financial/operational results of the proposed opportunities/companies using available information and interviews with different teams and the management
- - Identify and understand key drivers for the business and potential deal breakers (financial and non-financial)
- - Create business plans and manage financial assessments for each opportunity
- - Present innovation and growth business opportunity proposals to the top management for validation.
- - Prepare needed files to OMEA and Group to gain their approvals for each step of the projects
- - Establish relations with potential partners to develop Orange Jordan business in the defined domains.
- - Identify diligence issues which may affect deal structure or deal termination.
- - Coordinate between different Orange Jordan departments to establish solid assessment and activities to be conducted to secure the new revenue streams.
- - Provide regular update on the new services market sizing including competition in the region and in Jordan
English Language Proficiency, Communication Skills, Strategic planning, Presentation Skills;
- - Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial engineering, IT, Economics.
- - At least 5 years’ experience in market watch, innovation, new businesses streams, partnerships and ideally M&A
- - Advance knowledge in Telecom & ICT
28 Mar, 2022
29 Apr, 2022