Job title: Fabrication Lab Master - Aqaba ( Limited Contract )
Job LevelSenior Team Member
- FabLab Management:
- Improve and maintain the layout of the workplaces.
- Ensure the proper functioning and ongoing maintenance of equipment (machines, furniture, etc.).
- Ensure the technical and administrative management of the space, in particular through the implementation of internal regulations, access management, registrations and schedules.
- Coordinate visits and ensure compliance with the operating charter and the use of equipment.
- Interact with other Fablabs solidaires in the network to consolidate the maker community in Jordan.
- Document, share good practices and evaluate methods according to a plan.
- Maintain an inventory of the technical resources of the Fablab Solidaire.
- Design and develop training according to the different target populations.
- Report to manager indicators relating to finance and business development.
- FabLab Animation:
- Organize and promote events related to Fablab Solidaire.
- Set up an event calendar to support the notoriety of the Solidarity FabLab in coordination with other fablabs.
- Ensure the documentation of projects carried out in the Fablab Solidaire.
- Supporting idea bearers, Startups in the realization of their projects.
- Develop technological solutions for different projects.
- Ensures the monitoring of trainees work placement and continuous evaluation and contracts.
- Develops fab lab offering and positioning.
- Coordinating the sourcing and finance processes on contracts with partners.
- Welcoming new cohorts and ensuring they are well-integrated.
- keep connection with graduates.
- Participating in trainee progress stages and evaluation.
- Setting Fablab KPI's.
- Keep monitoring and reporting performance against set indicators and plans monthly/ quarterly, biyearly and yearly.
- Project Management, Designing, Good Communication;
- Bachelor in IT, Engineering (electronics, mechatronics, mechanical or product design)
- 3+ years experience
- Knowledge and use of numerically controlled machines (milling machine, laser engraver, 3D printers)