Job title: Marketing Expert ( Prepaid )
Job typeFull time
- Participate in crafting and implementing marketing plans and strategies for the segment.
- Lead and coordinate product launches, offerings, commercial actions and roadmaps for driving the growth of the segment to retain customers, churn management, enhance revenues, increase customer satisfaction, leverage KPIs and manage profitability.
- Drive digital strategies as per the segment's objectives & needs.
- Daily, weekly and monthly monitoring and reporting the progress of KPIs and performance for offerings and segments and implement corrective actions.
- Participate in business cases for new and existing products and opportunities and articulate the findings and recommendations.
- Ensure product KPI delivery as planned and budgeted.
- Work with concerned streams and parties to facilitate customer journey, loyalty and increase customer satisfaction.
- Continuously enhance the customer journeys with other streams and building on the digital and agile methodologies.
- Dealing with sales feedback and related complaints received from end users through front liners.
- Initiate customer research for customers’ voice and feedback and updates in the market.
- Participate in monitoring competitor’s actions and maintaining updated competitive knowledge and industry and technology trends.
- Identifying and managing new growth opportunities and innovative solutions.
- Project Management, Good Communication, Creativity, Active Listening;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Telecommunications Engineering
- 5-7 years of experience